I propose the following marketing plan with the ultimate goal of selling your property for the highest price that the market will bear, in the shortest period of time.
I. Multi-Media: Print, Radio & Television
National – REMAX international has an 82% market share on TV.
Local: Your property will be advertised in the following publications:
1. Newspapers: we are doing only limited newspaper ads at this time. Usually July/August when the island is busy with tourists
2. Homes Magazines: Color Display Ads in the Monthly Real Estate Guide
3. RE/MAX® Collection Magazine-a quarterly publication for luxury homes.
*We will discuss possible adjustments in the marketing and/or pricing strategy on a monthly basis.
II. Online Advertising
According to National Association of REALTORS® more than 92% of homebuyers (87% of first-time buyers) use the Internet in their home search. I propose the following aggressive online marketing program to get your property on 25+ websites:
Your property is featured on the following local and national web sites:
1. REMAX.com - exposes your property to millions of consumers, 24/7/365.
• #1 national franchise real estate company website . *source Hitwise
• Over 90% of all homes for sale in the United States are searchable from REMAX.com
• Listings that are searchable from all companies not just RE/MAX which drives consumer traffic and keeps them returning to the site
• Average of 2.6 million monthly unique visitors in 2010. Your listing’s exposure on REMAX.com will include:
a. Multiple property photos
b. Virtual tour and video presentation capability
c. Enhanced property description
d. School information
e. Mortgage calculator
f. Satellite and street view mapping
2. MLSPIN in Boston and Cape and Islands MLS- Internet Data Exchange – Your listing will appear on the sites of all IDX participating Brokers in the multiple listing system
3. REALTOR.com – most visited real estate search site on the internet in terms of consumer traffic and reach
4. WorldProperties.com, Proxio and REMAX.GLOBAL .com - Developed by The International Consortium of Real Estate Associations, these sites showcase homes from all over the world, targeted to international buyers.
5. MSN.com – Your property will be searchable from the real estate link.
6. World Wide Web-your home will be featured on Trulia, Zillow, Boston.com and 10 other sites on the Internet
7. My personal web site – Your property will be featured on your personal web site at www.<yourwebsite>.com . I will register a unique domain name for your property which will be put in all print advertising of your property.
8. LINK-Your property will be available on the LINKMV website that is the most highly used website on the island. The property data will include numerous photos, plot plans, maps showing beach locations and a visual tour.
9. Video / Virtual Tour - Your property will be posted with multiple photos to create a digital slide show for your property’s online advertising. This Virtual tour will be viewable on LINKMV, Realtor.com, Remax.com, WorldProperties.com, MSN.com and my personal web site. I can also post a video presentation on YOUTUBE of your home.
10. REMAX COLLECTION HOMES- Should your home qualify (3x local “median price”) it will be included in the “Collection” series which will have your home “viewable” in the Wall Street Journal.
III. Open House:
1. Public open houses are not usually needed on the island.
2. There will be a broker open house at the earliest opportunity.
IV. Direct Mail & Promotional Materials:
1. A minimum of 50 Just Listed letters will be mailed to the neighboring area
within two weeks of listing
2. A Property Information Package for buyers, including Seller Disclosures, maps,
utility bills and mortgage information will be prepared
3. A Property Flyer/Brochure will be prepared and mailed to targeted Top Performing Brokers
4. The video tour will be emailed to a targeted list of Top Performing Brokers
V. Multiple Listing and Broker Promotion:
1. Your property will be submitted to the LINK Multiple Listing Service, Cape and Islands MLS and MLSPIN in Boston immediately placing your property in front of thousands of REALTORS® and potential buyers.
1. A For Sale lawn sign will be placed on your property (if allowed by town by-laws) to advertise to those driving by.