I propose the following marketing plan with the ultimate goal of selling your property for the highest price that the market will bear, in the shortest period of time and with the least amount of “hassle”.
I. Multi-Media: Print, Radio & Television
National - RE/MAX international has an 82% market share on TV. Most everyone recognizes the RE/MAX® brand.
Local - During the first 12 weeks of the listing agreement, your property will be advertised in the following publications:
1. Newspapers: we are doing only limited newspaper ads at this time. Usually only in July/August.
2. MV Real Estate Guide Magazine: Color Display Ads monthly
II. Online Advertising
According to National Association of REALTOR’s® more than 92% of homebuyers (87% of first-time buyers) use the Internet in their home search. I propose the following aggressive online marketing program:
Your property is featured on the following local and national web sites:
1. LINK - Your property will be available on the LINKMV website (the island MLS) that is the most highly used website on the island. The property data will include numerous photos, plot plans, maps showing beach locations and a visual tour. Reaches all 340 agents on the island.
2. MLSPIN in Boston and Martha’s Vineyard MLS - Internet Data Exchange – Your listing will appear on the sites of all IDX participating Brokers in the multiple listing system. Reaches 2800 agents on the Cape and 30,000+ in Boston.
3. Zillow - Trulia & REALTOR.com – most visited real estate search site on the internet in terms of consumer traffic and reach.*source Hitwise
4. REMAX.com - exposes your property to millions of consumers, 24/7/365.
#1 national franchise real estate company website
Over 90% of all homes for sale in the US are searchable from REMAX.com
Listings that are searchable from all companies not just RE/MAX which drives consumer traffic and keeps them returning to the site
Average of 2.6 million monthly unique visitors in 2010. Your listing’s exposure on REMAX.com will include:
4. WorldProperties.com, Proxio and REMAX.GLOBAL .com - Developed by The International Consortium of Real Estate Associations, this site showcases homes from all over the world, targeted to international buyers.
5. WEB-your home will also be featured on MSN, Boston.com and 20 other sites on the Internet
6. My personal web site – Your property will be featured on my personal web site at www.remax-onisland.com.
7. REMAX COLLECTION HOMES- Should your home qualify (2x local “median price”) it will be included in the “Collection” series which will have your home “viewable” in the Wall Street Journal.
8. Photography- drone and professional photography will be used to best present your house to the public.
III. Open House:
1. Public open houses are not usually used as a marketing tool on the island.
2. There will be a broker open house at the earliest opportunity.
IV. Direct Mail & Promotional Materials:
1. A minimum of 50 Just Listed letters will be mailed to the neighboring area
within two weeks of listing
2. A Property Information Package will be given to buyers: including property information, septic plan/design, aerial map, location on the island, etc.
3. A Property Flyer/Brochure will be prepared and mailed to targeted Top Performing Brokers
V. Multiple Listing and Broker Promotion:
1. As stated, your property will be submitted to the LINK Multiple Listing Service, Cape and Islands MLS and MLSPIN in Boston immediately placing your property in front of thousands of REALTORS® and their buyers.
2. An Office Tour and Broker “Open House” will be scheduled.
1. A For Sale lawn sign will be placed on your property (if allowed by town by-laws) to advertise to those driving by.